My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Product Review: Bjorn Baby Carrier

 

When I was pregnant with my little boy I knew I had to get a Bjorn Baby Carrier. After all, I have twin 3 year old girls and they were a handful.  Being my frugal self I started off with some less expensive brands and they didn't work for me. I was having a breakdown about paying $80 for the carrier but I knew I needed it.

My son basically lived in the carrier because we were always on the go. One of the major problems, I had with the other carriers was back support. This was all around perfect. It kept the baby close and I was still able to use my hands, It had wide, padded shoulder straps that distributed the weight evenly for comfortable carrying and it was easy to buckle.

Amazon carries this brand and right now they have it marked down to $56.50 ($79.99 orig) with Free shipping. Click here to check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails