My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ralph's Match Ups 2/3 to 2/9

 

Here are my favorite deals at Ralphs this week. Visit Chief Family Officer  for a complete list of Match Ups. 

Hormel Chili,  79 cents
- use 55 cents/2 from 1/24 SS
pay 29 cents each when you buy 2

Goldfish Crackers, 99 cents
- use 75 cents/1 printable coupon;
FREE

Kraft Miracle Whip, $2.49
- Use $1/1 from this week's Jon's circular
 pay $1.49

Hunt's Tomatoes, 79 cents
- use $1/4 from December All You (exp 2/7)
pay 54 cents each wyb 4

Visit Chief Family Officer  for a complete list of Match Ups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails