My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Updated Walmart Deals 1/4


Here are my favorite deals for Walmart. For a complete list visit NWA Deals

Rosarita Beans, $0.98
$0.50/2 Rosarita Beans, Any exp. 1-31-10 (SS 12/13/09)
$0.73 each after coupon!

Celestial Seasonings Tea, $2.36
$1/2 Celestial Seasonings Tea Boxes, exp. 3-6-10 (SS 12/6/09)
$1.86 after coupon!

Alexia Crunchy Snacks, $2.48
$1/1 Alexia Crunchy Snacks printable
$1.48 after coupon!

For a complete list visit NWA Deals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails