My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Target Deals 1/3 to 1/9



Here are some of my favorite deals at Target this week. For a complete list of Target deals visit Stretching A Buck

Dannon Activia Yogurt (4 pk) – $2/ea
Use $1/1 in 10/4 & 11/1 Smart Source inserts
Final Price =$1/ea

Nature Made Vitamin D Soft Gels (90 ct) or Fish Oil (60 ct) – $5/ea
Use $1/1 in 1/3 Smart Source insert or in January All You Magazine
Final Price = $4/ea

Finish/Electrasol Dish Washing Tabs – $3.49/ea
Use $2.50/1 in 1/3 Smart Source insert
Final Price = $0.99/ea

For a complete list of Target deals visit Stretching A Buck


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails