My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Book Review: The One Year Devotions for Preschoolers 2


 



by Carla Barnhill; illustrated by Elena Kucharik
Age range: 3-6 years old
Publisher: Tyndale
Price: $14.99 (hardcover)

"The One Year Devotions for Preschoolers 2 uses the Little Blessings characters to help children through easy-to-understand devotions. Each reading pairs a Little Blessings illustration with a short Bible verse and devotional thought that gets you and your child talking about the simple truths of Scripture. A fun, rhyming prayer completes each devotional. This book is a great way to get young children interacting with Scripture daily to learn of God’s wonderful promises and timeless truths. Previously published as Blessings Every Day."



This is a very cute daily devotions book. My girls will be 5 next month and they can relate to this. I love when God shows himself with things like this. Prior to being given the opportunity to review this product I was talking to God about finding something easier for my girls to understand. Within days God brought this opportunity to me.

My girls loved this book as soon as we took it out of the packaging. Its a hardcover that is small enough for them to hold in their hands comfortably.  It has children on the front cover playing. Each day their is a scripture to read and a child type explanation for their understanding. The quality and coloring is beautiful. I recommend this book to any preschooler.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails