My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Book Review: Wright on Time



By

Lisa M. Cottrell-Bentley

What is this book about?

The Wrights travel the USA in an RV. Each month brings them to a new state with a new educational theme to explore and play with. They prove that learning can happen all the time, anywhere, and that being with family is fun! Meet Aidan, age 7: Boisterous and joking all the time, this sporty boy knows how to have fun! Meet Nadia, age 11: Curious and fiery, this intellectual girl can always find out answers to even the most difficult questions. Meet their parents: Harrison, a writer and linguist expert, and Stephanie, a telecommuting computer expert; ready to adventure with their children. Meet Prince Pumpkin III, turtle extraordinaire: This 50 year old little guy is holding on tight, as the family RV and a mysterious device take him on an adventure no turtle has ever gone on before. Explore an Arizona desert cave with the Wrights as they begin their trip. What will Aidan and Nadia discover? This series is Wright on Time.





My Thoughts:

This is a really cute book. It is recommended for ages 5 - 12 +. When I first received it I was kind of shocked by the 5 year old thing. My girls will be 5 in a month and there is no way they could sit down and read this book. They are beginning to read but this is a little more advanced for their age. I did some research on Amazon and the recommended reading age is 9+. I would say that is more realistic. This book retails for $12.99 and has a really cute story line.

My girls really love the adventure in this book. You can see it right on the cover that it will be a fun journey. The size of the book is perfect size for little hands and the animation is adorable. This is the first book in a series and I can't wait to receive the next one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails