My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

CVS Deals 10/25 to 10/31



 Moms By Heart will be sharing her list with us this week. Don't forget to ask the pharmacy for the $100 coupon booklet.

A $5/$25 coupon is available if you go here and click on "get a flu shot". You have to take a little quiz and then you can print your coupon. Don't forget about the reusable tote I wrote about here.

Here are a few of my favorites this week:

Campbell Soup 2/$1
-$1/2 printable HERE
Final Price: FREE

Gillette Fusion razor $9.99
-$5 ECB
-$4 from 9/27 PG
Final Price: $.99

Mentos Gum $.99
-$.55 from 10/11 SS
Final Price: $.44

Visit Moms By Heart for the complete match-ups this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails