My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Busy Week



I wanted to give you a heads up that I have a busy week approaching. I love you all and I am thankful that you follow my blog so don't let this discourage you. I am teaching a coupon class on Monday and I am planning a halloween party for the girls school this week. I will not be able personally do my store match-ups this week due to these time consuming events. I will post and redirect you to some of my great fellow bloggers match-ups. I will always post any good deals. The actual store match-ups can be very time consuming and I just can't fit them in this week. On top of this my hubby is at the Calvary Chapel Mens Conference today so I have the kids all day. The kids and I will be going to the Bass Pro Shop free event today. We are down the hill so there are plenty of things for us to do. Thank you so much for your understanding! God Bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails