My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Walgreens Deal 10/25 to 10/31


Common Sense with Money will be sharing her Walgreens deals with of this week, Thank You Mercedes!

Here are a few of my favorites this week:

Infiniti Cordkeeper ConAir Dryer $17.99
Use $5/1 printable coupon
Pay $12.99 each after coupon

Nestle, Fun Size, Minis or Snack size candy, buy one at $5.99 get one half off
Use two $2/1 printable coupons
Pay $4.98 for two bags after coupons

Quaker Quick Oats on sale buy one get one free or 2/$3.19 after in ad coupon
Use $1.25/2 coupon from 8/30/09 RP insert
Pay $1.94 for two after coupons

Visit Common Sense With Money for the complete match-ups this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails