My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Target Match Ups 3/7 to 3/13

 

Here are my favorite deals this week at Target. Visit The Krazy Coupon Lady for a complete list of match ups.

Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers Jumbo pack $8.99
Use $2.00/1 – Huggies Diaper, avail to zip 30320 – (coupons.com)
And use $1.50/1 – Huggies Diapers jumbo pack or larger, Target Coupon – (target.com)
Final Price: $5.49

Dial Liquid Hand Soap, 7.5 oz $1.49
$1.00/1 – Dial Body Wash, Bar or Liquid Hand soap – (coupons.com)
Final Price: $0.49

Buy 1 Stayfree 36ct. Ultra Thin pads $4.99
Buy 1 Stayfree (most expensive package, up to $7.50)
Use B1G1 Stayfree Product  (up to $7.50)RP 1/3
and use $1.00/1 (IE) – Stayfree Product – (bricks.coupons.com)
or $1.00/1 (FF) – Stayfree Product – (bricks.coupons.com)
Final Price: $3.99 for both

Pampers Jumbo Packs $8.99
$1.50/1 from PG 2/7
Final Price: $7.49

Visit The Krazy Coupon Lady for a complete list of match ups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails