My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Current Walmart Deals 3/7

 
Here are my favorite deals at Walmart. Visit Passion For Savings for a complete list of match ups. 

Betty Crocker Potato Pouches, $0.78
$0.40/1 Betty Crocker Box or Pouch Potatoes printable or printable
$0.38 ea. after coupon!

Muir Glen Tomato Paste, $0.96
$1/1 Muir Glen Product printable
FREE after coupon!

Betty Crocker Warm Delights, $1.50
$0.50/1 Warm Delights or Mini Bowls printable
$1 ea. after coupon!

 Uncle Ben’s Whole Grain Brown Rice, $1.84
$1/1 Uncle Ben’s Whole Grain Brown Rice, exp. 4-18-10 (RP 02/21/10)
$0.84 ea. after coupon!

Visit Passion For Savings for a complete list of match ups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails