My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vons $.38 Kellogg's Cereal

 


Vons has selected Kellogg's cereal on sale for $1.88 until 2/16/10. There is also a promotion running on Kellogg's cereal (Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops, Corn Pops, Cocoa Krispies, Honey Smacks) that if you buy 3 boxes you get $1 Catalina on your next order, if you buy 4 boxes you get $3 Catalina on your next order, and if you order 5 or more you get $4 Catalina on your next order.

Kellogg's coupons are available here and here. Plus! If you have a Dollar Tree nearby, they have mini Fruit Loop boxes that have $1 coupon on the back for Fruit Loops or Apple Jacks.

Here's how to get each box for $.38: 

Buy 4 of the selected Kellogg's Cereal
Use (2) Kellogg's Cereal Coupons
Receive $3 Catalina on your next order
Final Price after Catalina: $.38 ea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails