My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kmart Match Ups 2/14

 

Here are my favorite deals this week at Kmart. Visit The Krazy Coupon Lady for a complete list of match ups.

Kellogg’s Fruit Snacks, 9 oz $2.00
$1.00/1 – Kelloggs Fruit Flavored Snacks – (snackpicks.com)
Final Price: $1.00

Juicy Juice 8-pack $2.00
$1.00/2 – Juicy Juice 64oz, 46oz or multi-pack products – (juicyjuice.com)
Final Price: $1.50 each, when you buy 2

Chex Mix $1.50
$0.50/1 – Chex Mix or 100 Calorie Snack – (coupons.com)
$0.50/1 – Chex Mix or 100 Calorie Snack – (smartsource.com)
Final Price: $1.00

Visit The Krazy Coupon Lady for a complete list of match ups.


This post is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering.

If you don't see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsable’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails