My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Product Review: Noah's Ark Floor Puzzle

 
My girls were 3 yrs old when we received the Noah's Ark Floor Puzzle. I was very excited because this was their first puzzle and it was very easy for them to put together. It also helped them understand Noah's Ark.

The puzzle itself is 33" x 23" and fits in the storage box it came in nicely. The 32 laminated pieces feature Noah's Ark colorful scene of animals, dove, ark, and rainbow. The pieces are large enough that you don't have to worry about them getting lost. The laminated puzzle pieces are a great feature because you don't have to worry about them being chewed up (little brother).The recommended age is 3 yrs old.

The Noah's Ark Floor Puzzle was listed at $19.99 but now you can get it for $11.99 at Christian Bookstore. Click here to get yours today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails