My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Product Review: My Brest Friend

 

My Brest Friend is my favorite Nursing Pillow. It satisfied everything I needed when breastfeeding. I was able to latch it around my waist with the baby on it and have free hands (sitting down of course).

Below are the reasons why My Brest Friend is the best:

*It has a Supportive Back Rest
*It has a complete wrap around design
*It secures to your body
*It stays in place
*It has flat top firmness
*The fit is adjustable
*It has Arm and Elbow rest
*It has a convenient pocket for nursing accessories

I highly recommend this to all breastfeeding moms. It is so comfortable and durable. Amazon has this priced at $34.88 with Free shipping. It comes in a variety of colors. Click here for all available options.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails