My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Product Review: Christian Overnight Bag

 
This Christian Overnight Bag is the perfect size for a night or two getaway. It's 100% P.U Leather and was printed in the USA. I purchased this bag intending to use it as a purse but it is much larger than I expected. The measurements were listed but I was so excited about it that I didn't pay attention. It measures in at  12.5" tall and 17" long.

Its a great quality bag and displays your love for Jesus. I am still on the hunt for a purse that will display my love for the Lord. This bag will work out great for me on my little getaways. 

C28 has this bag currently on clearance for $9.98 ($36.99 orig.) Get yours here before they a gone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails