My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Product Review: As For Me and My House Door Mat

 
One of my favorite things about loving the Lord is to show off my love for him. The Door Mat pictured above is sculpted with such a powerful scripture, Joshua 24:15 "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord".

The Sculpted mat for your entry makes a statement about your biggest priority. Its gray on recycled black rubber, 18" x 30" size with classic leaf border; blends beautifully with your home decor from contemporary to traditional; all weather, durable, ideal for high traffic areas. 

The door mat can be purchased at Christian Book Store and possible at your local church. I would recommend buying it at The Christian Book Store because it is marked down 50% , $19.99 ($40 orig) right now. Click here to get yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails