My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Product Review: Apple iPod Nano

 

This is the version of my Apple iPod Nano. It considered an old version so I am going to give you information on the new updated  version. There are many versions to choose from but I will stick with the upgraded version of mine.

The new iPod nano now has a video camera, a polished anodized aluminum finish, and a larger screen. It also has a FM radio with Live Pause. Its available in 8 GB or 16 GB and is available in a variety of colors. 

I love my iPod and highly recommend one for everyone. They are very convenient. Click here to view all the available models.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails