My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hot Deal on Flowers

 

Still need to order for Valentine's Day? I just found an awesome deal at ProFlowers. You can get the deal pictured above for $39.98 ($79.99 orig) and have it delivered on Valentine's Day. Plus! Shop at Home is offering 12% cash back on your purchase!

Here's how to get this deal:

1. Visit ProFlowers here or Shop at Home here if you want 12% cash back on your purchase. (If you go thru Shop at Home search for ProFlowers and click thru their link, than continue with the following steps.)

2. Click the upper right hand corner where you see a microphone, enter the word "sprout" when prompted.

3. Select the deal you are interested in and checkout.

You're Done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails