My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No Electricity



I haven't had electricity since yesterday at 12:35 pm. The picture aboves shows five electical poles that were broken in half by the wind. On top of that we got some snow so we were freezing cold. They don't expect to have electicity to our house until this evening.

Luckily, my inlaws have a cabin about 15 minutes from our home so we are now at their cabin. I now have electricity. This is my reason for no post, sorry.

This experience showed me that we need to have an emergency kit together. The kids were going nuts without tv and lights last night. Well, we are in a nice warm place now and hope to be back in our own home this evening. I am working on getting caught up on my post.

2 comments:

Genny January 19, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

An emergency kit is always a good idea. Thanks for the reminder!

Stopping by to follow from the MBC!

Lisa S. January 20, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Oh my gosh!

I'm glad you're safe with electricity now!!

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails