My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Product Review: The Ultimate Cloth




The Ultimate Cloth is eco-friendly solution for homes as well as a money and time saver. The Ultimate Cloth is a brand new technology – in fact, it is the only cloth to receive a new patent in the last 25 years.  The Ultimate Cloth is a simple, green and effective one-step cleaning process.  The Ultimate Cloth cleans any hard surface – glass, wood, granite, stainless steel and many more – with just water!  No longer do you have to use harsh chemicals in your home, nor do you need spend hundreds of dollars per year buying them.  The Ultimate Cloth has been lab tested to remove 96% of bacteria, without the use of chemicals.  And, can cut 50% off your cleaning time.  The Ultimate Cloth is truly the ultimate in green cleaning.

I was so excited when I received The Ultimate Cloth in the mail. I didn't realize it cleaned so many surfaces. My first reaction was there is no way this can clean all these surfaces and also be streak free. Well, I have to say I was proven wrong. I have stainless steel appliances that are such a hassle to clean, I have to buy this special cleaner for them. Not anymore! This cloth cleaned better than my special cleaner and took me less time to clean.

I was so impressed that I decided to use it on my daughters wardrobe mirrors. It cleaned them right up with no problem. It looks like this is my new cleaning buddy. The best part of all is I don't have to store cleaners under my sink in the kitchen. I always worry about the kids getting into them, even though they have child locks. This is a great investment for $6!

Do you want to receive a FREE Ultimate Cloth?

All you need to do is follow Ultimate Cloth America on Twitter or become a fan on facebook.  Facebook and Twitter will provide the necessary information for receiving your Ultimate Cloth.

1 comments:

Grace and Tiffany November 20, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Howdy!

Thanks for posting a thorough, honest and entertaining review! We linked to your excellent post on our blog, *Product Review Round-Up* under the category of Home Care. The link is embedded in this listing:

NEW 11/20-The Ultimate Cloth works on all surfaces. Tested by the Frugal Christian Clippers


Again, many thanks!

Happy Trails to you,
Grace and Tiffany
The Uncommon Cowgirls of Product Review Round-Up

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails