My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Target Deals 9/27 to 10/3



Here are some of my favorite deals at Target this week. For a complete list of Target deals visit Saving with Amy

California Pizza Kitchen For One $2.50
$1/1 9/27 SS
$1/1
printable
(makes them 1.50)

Dannon Danimals $2.00
$1/1 8/30 SS
$1/1 8/9 SS
$1/1 7/26 SS

(makes them 1.00)

Huggies Diapers $8.99
$2/1 printable
(makes it 6.99)

For a complete list of Target deals visit Saving with Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails