My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Store Match-ups Update



I recently have been thinking about store match-ups. As much as I would love to do match-ups for every store, it is really not logical for my lifestyle (mother of 3 children under 5). From this point forward I will be personally compiling store match-ups for my local stores (Stater Brothers, Vons, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Kmart). I will be listing other stores that are about an hour from me (Albertsons, Ralphs, Target and Walmart) on my blog but I will post a link to another blog that has the match-ups.

I will continue to post the hottest deals from everywhere as they become available. My intentions are to help others achieve success at using coupons to save money. I was starting to forget that and was getting overwhelmed with store match-ups. Thanks for your understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails