My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hasbro & Domino's Deal




Hasbro and Domino’s have teamed up to bring you a HOT deal during the month of November.


~Dominos will be offering medium pizzas, oven baked sandwiches and breadbowl pastas, 3 for $16.65! So  just $5.55 a piece when you buy 3.

~When you buy a 12″ pizza, it will include a mini version of three Hasbro family favorites – Connect 4 x 4, Cranium and Pictureka! Game instructions will be on the side of the box.

~When you order online, Dominos will include $30.00 worth of Hasbro coupons with your order.

~Select Hasbro games will be stickered with a Domino’s Coupon for a free medium one topping pizza when customers order online! You can find these games at Target.

Don't Forget about the Hasbro coupons here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails