My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

CVS - New Holiday Sale Book



Be on the lookout for the new Holiday Sale book at CVS (pictured above). While it looks to be just the typical monthly listing of Extra Care Deals, Southern Savers reports that there is a coupon that gives you $4 ECB's when you spend $20 to be found inside!

The deals in the book don’t start until 11/1, but some stores may be putting them out early. I imagine once word spreads about the $4 ECBs coupon, they will be harder to find!

Thanks! Moms Need to Know

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails