My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Free Book: The Purpose of Christmas



In The Purpose of Christmas, Rick Warren explains how Christmas is a time of celebration, salvation and reconciliation, and how you can accept the Gift of Christmas today! With presentation page and space for your personal greeting; full color photo illustrations, Scripture and focus on the Christ of Christmas; hardcover, 132 pages.

Go HERE to get your free copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails