My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Coupon

There is a $7/1 printable coupon for Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner available, it expires 8/27/09. There is also a Buy One, Get One Free coupon for the refills that prints out with the coupon. Make sure and hit the back arrow so you can get two copies.

I've been waiting for this coupon so I can try this product, Woo Hoo! There is a GREAT deal on this at Target right now.

Scenario:

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner is just $12.99
Use $7/1 printable coupon
Use FREE $5 Target Gift Card wyb one Scrubbing Bubbles from 7/2 insert (regional)
Pay $5.99 plus tax out of pocket and get a $5 Target Gift card back
Final Price: $.99 after coupons and Free gift card

Wait! there is one more great deal with this offer. If you are not satisfied with the product Scrubbing Bubbles is offering a money back guarantee.

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails