My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Living Proof with Beth Moore - Reminder

Let Beth Moore's new radio program, Living Proof with Beth Moore, not only encourage you to stand by the Word of God, but challenge you to really know what it says. Beth's passion is that you will come to personally know God through His Word and realize all that He has for you. The study is available FREE. You can either view a video or hear it by audio. It even provides a downloadable study guide. I personally love Beth Moore's teachings. I hope they can benefit you as well! Beth Moore Study

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails