My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Roxy Footwear and Apparel up to 60% OFF - Today Only!

6pm.com has Roxy Footwear and Apparel up to 60% OFF. The shoes pictured above are marked down to $17.60 ($44.00 orig.). They have a great selection available including super cute sunglasses.


These sunglasses are priced at $32 ($80 orig).  These are such great deals, click here to see everything available.

Here is a list of some other great brands that are on sale Today Only:


Ocean Minded footwear up to 75% off  



1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose May 17, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Love that sandals.. Thanks so much for sharing this one and for visiting my blog as well!

I'll be frequent here since I love bargains and coupons too!

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails