My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Printable Coupons


Here are my favorite coupons right now. The following links will lead you to a TON more that are available. Most of the coupons can be printed twice.

$.75 off 5 lb bag Gold Medal Flour

$.75 off New Lunchables Sandwich Combinations

$1.50/2 Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats

$.75 off Chex Cereal

$1 off Del Monte Fruit Chillers

$1 off a Slim Jim Canister

$.75 off Kellogg's Special K Fruit Crisps

$.60 off Bisquick

$1 off Johnson's Baby Product

$.75 off Duncan Heinz Whole Grain Muffin Mix

Don't forget to load your coupons to your club card from cellfire, shortcuts and pgesaver. New coupons are added very often and you only have a certain time frame to load them to your card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails