My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Kmart Match Ups 3/7 to 3/13

 

Here are my favorite deals this week at Kmart. Kmart is having an awesome promo right now. I will list my favorites. Visit The Krazy Coupon Lady for a complete list of match ups.

Spend $20 on participating items, listed below, receive $5 Catalina Coupon off your next shopping order (25% savings)

Spend $30 on participating items, listed below, receive a $10 Catalina Coupon off your next shopping order (33% savings)

Final Prices below reflect 33% savings per item.  Create transactions totaling just over $30 before tax and before deducting coupons.

Duracell 8-pack AA or AAA, 4-pack C or D or 2-pack 9V batteries $6.49
Use the $1.00/1 from PG 2/7
Final Price: $3.32

Gillette Deodorant, selected $3.79
Use the $1.00/1 or $4.00/2 from PG 2/21
Also use the coupon for FREE Body Wash wyb Deodorant from PG 2/7
Final Price: As low as $0.52

Herbal Essences 5.7–12-oz $3.67
FREE Styling product wyb Shampoo, Conditioner, Styling Product from PG 2/7
Final Price: $1.22 for 2 products, or $0.61 each

Visit The Krazy Coupon Lady for a complete list of match ups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails