My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hot! Gillette Fusion Deal at Walgreens

 
This week at Walgreens, there is a Hot Deal on many Gillette Fusion products in one transaction.

Here's how to get this Hot Deal:

Buy 1 Gillette Fusion Razor Cartridges 4pk $13.49
Buy 1 Gillette Fusion Razor $8.99
Buy 1 Gillette Fusion  Hydra Gel $4.29
Buy 1 Gillette Body Wash $4.99
Total= $31.76

You’ll receive the Hydra Gel FREE wyb the Cartridges= $27.47
Use the FREE Razor wyb Catridges from the 3/7 P&G= $18.48
Use the FREE Body Wash wyb Shave Prep from 2/21 P&G= $13.49

You’ll end up paying only the price of the cartidges at $13.49 for 1 Cartridge 4 pk, 1 Fusion razor, 1 Gillette Shave gel, and 1 Gillette body wash! If you have RRs to use, this deal gets even better.


Thanks! Saving with Amy

1 comments:

momondealz March 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

I actually got a great deal at Rite Aid with the Fusion Razors
Razor Refill 14.99
Fusion Razor 9.49
-$4 Fusion Razor coupon
-$3 of $15 purchase (Rite Aid printable)
-9.49 Fusion coupon, buy refills get free razor
So after taxes I paid 9.06 and got a razor that came with 2 refills, plus a refill pack of 4!

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails