My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hot Deal on Bounty and Charmin - Today Only

 


Vons and their Affiliates have a great deal running on Charmin and Bounty, Today 3/2. Today is the last day for the deal because it overlaps with another promo.

Here's how to get this awesome deal:

-Buy (1) Bounty 15 Double Roll Pack $12.99
-Buy (1) Charmin 24 Double Roll Pack $12.99
-$6 instant sale deduction for buying both the Bounty and Charmin
Load $3 PgeSaver Coupon - Charmin
Load $3 Pgesaver Coupon - Bounty
Use $.25 from 2/7 PG - Charmin
Use $.25 from 2/7 PG - Bounty
Final Price: $12.98 Plus! Get a $10 Catalina back. $2.98 total after Catalina for both.


Thanks! Bargain Blessings

3 comments:

The Macs March 2, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Hi! I tried this today and it didn't work :( My prices Vons are the same as yours and I used the same coupons, but instead of taking $6 off the total, it took $3 off of each item and listed the total price as $9.99 each, so my catalina didn't print. Is there a phone # I can call to get my catalina? Thank you!

Apryl @ Christian Clippers March 3, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

I had the same problem yesterday. I had to get something else P&G to get the catalina. I think because it was a store discount it considered them to be $9.99 ea. Its weird because it worked for other people. I would say to return them if you feel the price was too much. Did your e-coupons come off? Mine didn't.

The Macs March 3, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

They did come off. I was originally going to return the items and then repurchase them and buy 1 more thing to get to $25, but I knew then I'd be out the $6 of e-coupons because they were already redeemed. For a difference of $4, it wasn't worth the hassle. Kind of a bummer though!

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails