My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

CVS Match Ups 3/7 to 3/13

 
Here are my favorites this week at CVS. For a complete list of match ups visit The Thrifty Mama

Nivea Lip Care $2.99 Earn 2.99 ECBs Limit 1
-$1/1 from the 2/7 RP insert
-BOGO Free from the 2/7 RP insert (buy 2, use one of each coupon)
=FREE + $1 overage for two after coupons and ECBs!

Gillette Fusion $8.99 Earn 4 ECBs Limit 1
-$4/1 from the 2/7 PG insert
=.99 after coupons and ECBs!

Oral B Cross Action Toothbrush $4 Earn 4 ECBs Limit 2
-.75/1 from the 2/21 PG insert
=FREE + .75 overage after coupon and ECBs! 

Nabisco Crackers 4-6 oz $1
-$1/1 from the 1/24 SS insert
=FREE after coupon!

For a complete list of match ups visit The Thrifty Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails