My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Walgreen Match-Ups 2/28 to 3/6

 
Here are my favorite deals this week at Walgreens. Visit Coupon Saving Game for a complete list of match ups.

Motrin PM 20-ct, Tylenol PM 20 or 24-ct, Simply Sleep 24-ct, $2.99
Use $1.50/1 Walgreens Q in-store (Pay $1.49/1)
Use $3/2 from 11/22 SS Motrin (Pay $2.98/2)
Final Price FREE/2 Motrin (Stack MFR & Wags Q's)

Colgate Total Advanced or Enamel Strength Toothpaste, 4 oz, $2.99 ($2 RR)
Use $1/1 from CVS Reinventing Beauty Magazine Total Advanced (Pay $1.99/1)
Final Price FREE

Nabisco Cookies or Crackers, 3-8 oz, $.99
Use $1/1 from 1/24 SS Crackers 6 oz+
Final Price: FREE

Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick Antiperspirant/Deodorant, 2.3-3.25 oz, $1.99 ($1 RR)
Use $1/1 from CVS Reinventing Beauty Magazine (Pay $.99/1)
Final Price FREE

Visit Coupon Saving Game for a complete list of match ups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails