My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Try One Week FREE at Curves


Curves is offering a Try One Week Free. They do 30-minute strength training workout with equipment combining with cardiovascular training, so this is a full body workout from head to toe, and they say it will burn up to 500 calories in 30 minutes. This is a completely FREE offer, no contracts or commitments.

Click here to get your FREE Pass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails