My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Target Match Ups 1/31 to 2/6

target

Here are my favorite deals this week at Target. Visit The Krazy Coupon Lady for a complete list of match ups.

SoBe Lifewater 20oz $1.00
BOGO Free – (IE) Sobe LifeWater, 20 oz – (bricks.coupons.com)

BOGO Free – (FF) Sobe LifeWater, 20 oz – (bricks.coupons.com)
AND use two $0.50/1 – Sobe Lifewater, 20 oz Target Coupon – (target.com)
Final Price: Free!

Kraft Cheese 6 to 8oz shredded or block $2.00
$1.00/2 – Kraft or Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese – (coupons.com)
Final Price: 1.50 each, when you buy 2

Bagel Bites 9ct $2.19
$1.00/1 – (IE) Bagel Bites – (bricks.coupons.com)
$1.00/1 – (FF) Bagel Bites – (bricks.coupons.com)
Final Price: $1.19

2-Liter Pepsi Products $1.00
$0.50/2 – Pepsi Products, TARGET – (target.com)
Final Price: $0.75 each, when you buy 2

Visit The Krazy Coupon Lady for a complete list of match ups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails