My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Publix Dollar Deals 2/1

Publix

Here are my favorite dollar deals this week at Publix. For a complete list of match ups visit Faithfully Frugal and Free

Dial Basics 3pk Soap .79
-.75/1 Bar Soap Target Q (Flip, Clip, Save)
- .35/1 Dial Soap Q ( I requested from company)
Total Cost: *** FREE *** plus overage (if allowed)
 
Carefree Liners 22ct 1.39
- .75/1 Target Q (Flip, Clip, Save)
- 1/1 (Better Homes, Womans Day Feb 2010, Peelie)
- 1/1 (Ladies Home Journal, Women's Day, Good Housekeeping June 09)
Total Cost: ***FREE *** plus overage if allowed
 
Revlon Tools (Compact Nail Clippers, Compact Emery Boards) .79
- 1/1 01-17 SS
Total Cost: *** FREE *** plus overage if allowed
 
Cesar Entrees .80
-1/1 Target Q (Flip Clip Save)
-B1G1 01-24 RP
-B2G1 01-24 RP
Total Cost: *** FREE *** 
 
For a complete list of match ups visit Faithfully Frugal and Free
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails