My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kroger Match Ups 2/8 to 2/14


Here are my favorite deals at Kroger this week. For a complete list of match ups visit Stockpiling Moms.

Gatorade, $.99
$.50/1 (1/10/10 SS) - doubles 
-$.30
FP = FREE

Chef Boyardee Pasta, $1.00
$.35/3 (1/10/10 SS) - doubles
-$.30
FP = $.46 each WYB 3

Buddig Deli Thin Lunchmeat, $.56
$1/1 (1/17/10 SS)
FP = FREE

Softsoap, $.88
$.50 (March All You) doubles
FP = FREE

For a complete list of match ups visit Stockpiling Moms.
  
 

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails