My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hot Deals on Roxy. Hurley and Oakley


There are some great deals on high priced brands now thru Sunday. Roxy, Hurley, Oakley and many more. I just received my Reef's from a sale last week and I love them!

Oakley Footwear, Apparel and Eyewear-All Styles up to 80% off

Hurley Footwear and Apparel-Up to 75% off

Polliwalks-All Styles $7.95

Roxy Apparel-All Styles $29.95 or less

Naughty Monkey Footwear-$14.95 or less

Propet Footwear-$16.95 or less


Have Fun Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails