My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great Deal on Gevalia


I just found the most awesome deal on Gevalia coffee and a Gevalia coffeemaker. Pay $14.95 for 2 boxes of Gevalia and get a 12-cup stainless steel encased programmable coffeemaker and a stainless steel coffee scoop, a $108.00 value absolutely FREE with no future commitment.

Now this sounds like one of those deals where it is to good to be true but its not. After you order the $14.95 deal, they state that you will receive more coffee in 6 weeks. It automatically subscribes you to their coffee service. The awesome thing is you can cancel the subscription by calling customer service or managing your account online. It's all over their website that you are not obligated to commit!

I just ordered this deal and can't wait for it to arrive. I am going to wait until I receive the items and then cancel my subscription. I just made a note on my calendar to cancel it. This is so awesome because you can get this and give it as a gift.

Click here to get yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails