My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Free Product Coupons at Recycle Bank


Recycle Bank is a way to get Free Product Coupons or High Dollar Coupon. Right now you can add 50 more points to your Recycle Bank Account. Once you add these points to your account you will have enough points to get a coupon for a Free box of Kashi Cereal or Seventh Generation Dish Detergent.

Here's how to get your points:

1. Click here to join RecycleBank (If your not a member yet) and you’ll get 40 points for signing up.

2. Click on the “Earn Points” tab at the top and join the Ebay Green Team in order to get 50 more points.

3. Click on “Get Reward” in the top tab and then “Grocery and Food” on the left side. You’ll be able to redeem your points for a coupon for a free box of Kashi cereal or a free bottle of Seventh Generation dishwashing liquid–or anything else which is 50 points or under.

Not Familiar with Recycle Bank? Click here to read my post.


2 comments:

Dealightfully Frugal February 27, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Stop by my blog sometime-there is an award waiting for you:
http://dealightfullyfrugal.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-awards.html

~SHANNON~ February 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

I am visiting from Friday follow, except that it's like...Sunday. Do I still count? I'm your newest follower! I'd love if you came by my blog to say hello too!

Shan
http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails