My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Free Kindle Book

 

Amazon had a great Free Kindle Book right now, Change the World: Recovering the Message and Mission of Jesus. Click here to get your free copy.

"It's time for churches to get over the cruise-ship mentality of being a program provider, and reconnect with the true message and mission of Jesus: to bring good news to the poor, release to the captives, and freedom to the oppressed."

Don't have a Kindle? You can Download Kindle for PC or you get a free Amazon Kindle application for your iPhone or iPod Touch.

There are many more free Kindle books available right now. Check out Bestseller in Kindle Store.

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails