My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Free Book: Ashamed of the Gospel

 

Grace to You is giving away a free book "Ashamed of the Gospel" by John MacArthur. In this third edition of Ashamed of the Gospel, John has added a new preface that will bring you up to speed with the seismic changes in our world since the first edition. It’ll help you understand the current cultural landscape and get you ready to interact with the book’s thesis. Two new chapters and an additional appendix make this book the most incisive and prophetic critique of our time.

Sign up here to get your free copy.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails