My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Free Bible Commentary CD

 

The new free International CD-ROM Computer Bible Commentary, 2008B version by Dr. Bob Utley, retired Professor of Hermeneutics (Biblical Interpretation) contains over 8,000 pages of verse-by-verse exegetical Old Testament & New Testament commentaries as well as OT & NT Surveys. Also included are Bible commentaries in Bengali, Chinese, French, Hungarian, Portugese, Punjabi, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Tagalog, Telegu, Turkish, Urdu and Vietnamese. Go here to see a more detailed list of what is covered.

Get your FREE copy here




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails