My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Free 1 Yr Subscription to Plain Truth Magazine

 

The Plain Truth (PT) is bold and uncompromising, a refreshing and welcome voice in the midst of tired, "same old, same old" Christian journalism. The PT challenges religious legalism that masquerades as authentic Christianity, calling attention to issues that divert our attention from Christ toward human effort, accomplishment and performance. We don't compromise with the gospel of Jesus Christ while challenging unbiblical religious practices and ideas that have given and continue to give God a bad name.

I love the Lord and I think it is so important to realize that the Devil is constantly trying to tempt us. This magazine can help us identify what is tempting us in "Plain Truth"

Get your Free copy here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails