My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Christian Freebies

 

C28 has some great Christian Freebies available. The picture above is one of their Free PC Wallpapers

Check out this great list of available freebies:

*Music Downloads
*Cell Phone Wallpaper
*Firefox Skins
*PC Wallpaper
*My Space Backgrounds
*Screensavers
*AOL Buddy Icons
*My Space Layouts
*Twitter Backgrounds
*Avatars
*Widgets

Click here to get your Christian Freebies. Once you reach the home page, click "Street Team" under Social on the left side bar, than click Freebies. You can also sign up to help spread the word about Jesus Christ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails