My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Alice.com - Aveeno Bar $.43


Right now Alice.com has Aveeno Moisturizing Bars on sale for $.43, PLUS! many other deals. To take advantage of this deal before it is gone, Log in or sign up, click on other ways to shop (the right side of header) and select shop the best deals. All their hottest deals will come up. You must hurry because they have limited amounts! Shipping is always free!

Not familiar with Alice.com? Read my Alice.com post for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails