My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Albertson Match Ups 2/17 to 2/23

 

Here are my favorite deals at Albertsons this week. Visit Tias Saving Cents for a complete list of match ups.

Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix 18-19.5oz or Brownie Mix 18.3-19.9oz
-.75 printable coupon
Price= .25 each

Pop-Secret Microwave Popcorn 3ct.
-$.50/2 SS 01-31, $1/2 Printable Coupon
Price= as low as .50 after coupon

Arrowhead Mountain Spring Water 6pk/0.5 ltr or 8pk/11oz bottles
-$1/2 Printable Coupon
Price=.50 each after coupon

Nestle Morsels 11-12oz 2/$3
-$.50/2 verybestbaking.com printable coupon
Price= $1.25 each wyb 2 after coupon

Yoplait Yogurt 4-6oz 10/$5
-.50/6 eatbetteramerica.com printable coupon
Price = .46 after coupon

Visit Tias Saving Cents for a complete list of match ups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails