My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 5, 2010

6PM Hot Deals - Friday thru Sunday

reef dress

I just got finished ordering a few pairs of Reef Flip Flops for me and my family. I myself always wear Flip Flops. Reef Apparel is also on sale. The dress pictured above is one of the  many dresses that is 60% off.

Below is a list of all the great deals at 6pm today thru Sunday:

2/5-2/7: Reef Footwear – 60% off or more this weekend!

2/5-2/7: Reef Apparel – 60% off or more this weekend!

2/5-2/7: Penny Loves Kenny Footwear-All Styles 40% off or more This Weekend!

2/5-2/7: Vaneli Footwear- Select Styles 40% off or more This Weekend

2/5-2/7: Steve Madden and Steven Footwear- All Styles 60% off or More This Weekend!

2/5-2/7: Sperry Top-Sider Footwear and Apparel-All Styles Up to 80% off This Weekend!

2/5-2/7: Ed Hardy Footwear and Apparel-All Styles 60% off or More This Weekend!

2/5-2/7: GoLite Footwear All Styles $34.95 This Weekend!

They have some really great brands this weekend. Stock up and have fun!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails